Rehabilitation & Pain Management
Our rehabilitation team aims to improve an animal’s quality of life throughout their life, maintaining functional abilities and possibly even improve them. We offer a holistic approach to the animal, which aims to promote and maintain normal movements, as well as alleviate and manage pain.
Our RCVS recognised specialists, physiotherapists and hydrotherapists work together as a team to provide a rehabilitation plan for a wide range of disorders:
- Recovery post orthopaedic surgery
- Recovery post neurological injury
- Pain management and mobility in elderly patients
- Treatment of neuropathic pain
- Sports injury and fitness
- Weight loss programmes.