The Feline Centre has supported breeders for many years and we are proud to offer a number of services especially for cat breeders.
We are an internationally recognised laboratory for PCR testing for genetic disease and blood typing in cats.
HCM Screening Scheme
International Cat Care together with the Veterinary Cardiovascular Society (VCS) set up a scheme to detect the presence or absence of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM) in breeds susceptible to this condition.
We run courses and circulate newsletters to keep breeders up to date with current news on genetic diseases in cats, and how to avoid them. Register for updates here.
- In-house diagnostics including blood gas analysis, haematology, biochemistry and coagulation testing
- Full on-site diagnostic laboratories providing same-day results
- Diagnostic ultrasound, fluoroscopy, CT and MRI on site
- Endoscopy suite with range of flexible endoscopes for gastro-intestinal endoscopy and bronchoscopy, rigid endoscopes for rhinoscopy
- Transfusion medicine and blood products for cats
- Enteral and Parenteral nutrition
- Multi-modal pain management
- Physiotherapy and rehabilitation
- State of the art ICU with critical care specialists