The Langford Club
The Langford Club (TLC) provides pet owners with the support they need to help their pets stay fit and healthy. It covers the regular treatments your pet needs throughout life including:
- Annual health check and booster vaccination
- Six month health check
- Year-round flea, tick prevention and worming treatment
- Discounts on other selected services and products.
- 10% discount off all consultation fees (excluding referral and emergency consultations).
Puppy and Kitten Packages
We provide special healthcare packages, to ensure you and your new member of the family have everything they need for the best start in life. Both our puppy and kitten packages include the following:
- Primary vaccination course
- Thorough clinical examination by one of our vets
- Monthly check ups with our veterinary nurses (until 6 months old)
- Microchip - implanted by a veterinary nurse or at time of neutering
- Flea and worm treatment
- 4 weeks FREE pet insurance available on request
- 5% off neutering surgery
- 5% off selected pet food
Dental treatment recommendations
If your dog or cat undergoes dental treatment under general anaesthesia within 4 weeks of a recommendation by either one of our veterinary surgeons or nurses, you will receive a 10% discount off the total invoice for dental treatment.
Members of The Langford Club will receive a 20% discount.
Please speak to our Reception team for more information.
Rabbit Vaccination Update
We recommend vaccinating rabbits against a new strain of Rabbit Haemorrhagic Disease (RHD). We offer this protection in addition to routine vaccination against Myxomatosis and type 1 RHD. The new vaccine has now been licensed for use across the EU with a vaccine schedule of 6 monthly doses. This means that our recommendation for your rabbit(s) is an annual vaccination against Myxomatosis and RHD-1 in combination with another vaccination at 6 monthly intervals against RHD-2. The two vaccines have to be administered at least two weeks apart.
We are therefore recommending that all rabbit owners consider our ‘Rabbit Vaccination Package’ at an annual cost of £85.00, which includes:
- Annual Myxomatosis/RHD1 vaccination
- Bi-annual RHD2 vaccine
- Two full health checks, performed at time of vaccination with a vet
- Third vaccination will be administered by a veterinary nurse or vet and will include brief examination
- Free nail clip with nurse by appointment at anytime
- 10% discount off neutering & microchip
- 10% discount off waiting room products e.g. Food or Hay
- 10% discount off consultations (excluding Out of Hours consultations)
In comparison, the individual costs of vaccinations are £48 for the Myxo/RHD1 and £47.91 for each RHD2 vaccine. Depending on the timing of vaccination, it may be possible to reduce this cost further if one of the RHD2 vaccinations is administered two weeks after the myxo-rhd vaccine.
If you would like to book an appointment or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
60+ Discount Day
Aged 60 and over? Book an appointment at our Small Animal Practice between 9am and 4pm on Wednesdays and you'll receive 15% off consultation fees and booster vaccinations (excluding puppy and kitten packages).
To book your appointment, contact our Small Animal Practice on 0117 394 0513 or email email@example.com
Recommend a Friend
Get a £10 reward when you recommend a friend to The Langford Club!
Simply print out and fill in the form (click on link below) and hand it in to the Small Animal Practice Reception. Then, when your friend signs up to The Langford Club, you'll receive a £10 credit on your account.