26/3/20 Update: There has been lots of new advice and guidelines from the RCVS and the Government recently, so we have created individual update pages for our services. These will help keep you up-to-date on the latest changes in our protocols. Please visit the links below for the most recent news, and keep an aye on our social media channels too.
Small Animal Practice: langfordvets.co.uk/smallanimalpracticecovid19
Small Animal Hospital: langfordvets.co.uk/smallanimalhospitaltelemedicine
Stables Equine Practice: stablesequinepractice.co.uk/news/stablesequinepracticecovid19
Equine Referral Hospital: langfordvets.co.uk/equinehospitalcovid19
Farm Animal Practice: langfordvets.co.uk/farmcovid19
During these unprecedented times all areas of Langford Vets remain open, including Stables Equine Practice.
As a team we are working to ensure that we continue to provide the high standards of patient care that you have come to expect from us. We are also working hard to minimise the risk of the coronavirus to our clients and teams.
Our teams will ask you before booking an appointment whether you are currently self-isolating or showing signs of coronavirus, this is so we can ensure that the highest level of care is provided while ensuring staff safety.
- During this time we request that if you are attending any of our practices or hospitals that only the person handling the animal attends the appointment. This enables us to maximise space and operate social distancing measures and reduce transmission risk for everyone.
- When you arrive, please alert the reception team by calling us and then wait in your car.
- If you are waiting to take your pet home, we again ask that you wait in your car until they are ready to be discharged
- We are able to offer consults by telephone and send out our forms by email so as to minimise person to person contact time.
- Please allow extra time when making medication or prescriptions requests
Thank you for bearing with us at this time, thank you for your patience and understanding.