The Flock Health Club is an active vet-led discussion group made up of commercial sheep farms in the local area, running a variety of different systems. It is designed to be a forum for sharing ideas and learning from other shepherds, as well as being guided by the vets, to help you get the most from your flock. Included with the £20/month subscription:
- Flock Health Plan and annual reviews, including medicine usage analysis and assurance scheme paperwork if required
- 4 faecal egg counts per year
- Free visit fee for routine flock work e.g. blood sampling for MV, minerals, energy bloods, ram testing
- Quarterly discussion meetings relating to seasonal flock health topics*
- Data collection and analysis to anonymously benchmark your flock against others
- Joint on-farm lambing visit to one member club each year*
Give us a call on 01934 852 650 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
*The Covid-19 restrictions prevent us from gathering in-person at the moment. To make up for this, we are hosting meetings online via Zoom and offering individual pre-lambing and pre-tupping visits included with your subscription.