The Stables Equine Practice was established in 1997. Our ethos has always been to provide a personal professional service, offering outstanding veterinary care at a fair price.
- Providing 24/7 365 days a year service for routine and emergency visits by our 100% dedicated equine vets.
- We offer a friendly, personal service and will treat every horse, owner and case as an individual.
- Our experienced vets are committed exclusively to treating equines of all shapes and sizes and are contactable directly to discuss ongoing cases or to simply ask for advice.
- Offering vets on the road and in-house services with an array of modern diagnostic equipment.
- We are proud to work with Kate Allen, Equine Sports Medicine, and Sam Bescoby, Equine Dental Clinician, to allow us to offer the best possible care to our clients and patients.
The Stables Equine Practice is based at our purpose built clinic Conkerfield and our vets are both ‘on the road’ and clinic based. Our office hours are 9am-5pm. Our in-house facilities were thoughtfully planned for efficient use of the vet’s time and are ideal for lameness evaluations with the hard and soft lunge areas within our unique outdoor arena which also provides for horses to be ridden. With consultation stables and a dedicated x-ray and treatment room to hand for whatever subsequent procedures are required. With a padded knockdown box for horses that require general anaesthetic and routine surgery, we also welcome visiting specialists for dedicated medicine and surgery. With our modern portable diagnostic equipment, we can also provide many diagnostic services at your home at your convenience.