We are a leading laboratory in Europe for the genetic screening of cats. Dr Chris Helps heads the Molecular Diagnostic Unit and is responsible for the research and development of new tests for genetic diseases and inheritable traits. Chris works with Prof. Leslie Lyons (USA) to investigate genetic disorders and to provide cutting edge tests for dedicated cat breeders.
" Thank you for you kind service and all your help. It's been a pleasure, I hope to do business again with you in the future. "
Sam Griffiths, June 2018
Sign up to receive special offers and news about NEW feline genetic tests
Submissions from the UK and EU
1. Request swabs or use Cotton buds (Q-tips).
2. Take mouth swabs from the cats you wish to test.
3. Complete the online submission form or download and print it (see link above).
4. If you have not already paid online (this option is available after completing an online submission form), include a cheque made payable to Langford Veterinary Services Ltd. Test prices can be found here.
5. Send the submission form (or a printout of the online submission receipt) with your samples to:
BS40 5DU UK
The results will emailed to you within four working days of us receiving your samples.
2. Either pay your vet directly or include a cheque made payable to Langford Veterinary Services Ltd. Test prices can be found here.
3. Send the submission form with your samples to:
BS40 5DU UK
The results will e-mailed to you within four working days of us receiving your samples.
Submissions from outside the EU
In addition to the points above, please complete the appropriate documentation found here.