CPD Booking Terms & Conditions
Please see below for details of our terms and conditions when booking a place on our CPD courses.
- Places on each course, particularly those with practical sessions, are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis
- All cancellations must be made via email to email@example.com
- For day courses, payment must be received 30 days before the course date or immediately if booked within 30 days of the course date
- For Health & Safety reasons, pregnant women or any individuals who have increased risk of infection are unable to attend events which involve entry to the Post Mortem Room
- Fees/loyalty scheme points will not be refunded if a cancellation is made in the 30 days prior to the course date
- Booked places can be transferred to another delegate at the practice without incurring a charge
- Langford Veterinary Services reserves the right to alter the date, speaker or programme of a CPD course should this become necessary. In the event of cancellation of a course by Langford Veterinary Services, course fees/loyalty points will be refunded in full.